Monday, July 16, 2012

Become a Close To My Heart Consultant

This is the Time to Become a Close To My Heart Consultant

-Have you been spending a lot on scrapbooking, cards, and/or making supplies?

-Are you tired of not having the right and affordable gift or card every time you need one?

-Have you been thinking about starting your own busine$$ for a while?

If you answered "YES" to "ANY" or "ALL" of these questions, I have great news for YOU!

If you join my team in August you will receive this new and improved Consultant Kit for only $49.95!


Additionally, CTMH wants to welcome you to the most amazing group of people by giving you this beautiful and practical 2012 Convention Backpack that only attending consultants received during The Best Convention Ever! (while supplies last)

Contact me if you need more information!


No comments: